Sunday, April 5, 2009

Personality Test.

"The Dreamer"

-You are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. Driven by your values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, you want to help others and humanity as a whole. You are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. You can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.


that is way too accurate.
I'm scared.
how is this possible?
quite a few of the answers aren't even that accurate because i couldn't decide which option to click! which happens to be part of my personality.
and yet, the description of me.
Heck.

every single part is true.
every.single.part.

3 comments:

Esther said...

I heard that those tests suck out the knowledge from your brain through you fingers as they hit the keyboard, and quickly transfers that into a nice little description of you. It then keeps that knowledge in it's database and plans to sell it to aliens in the near future. The aliens will then enter that information into a computer which will then locate you, and they will beam you into their space ship. After you are in their space ship, they'll eat you.

That's why my mom always tells me never to do those quizzes.

Simon said...

dear juno,
i took that test. i am the dreamer. you are the dreamers. we are both dreamers. dream with me some time soon.
with love.
simon.

thatnerdholly said...

Weird, I got the exact same result.